Saturday, May 28, 2011

Learning About Witches

I've stereotyped witches and I'm sorry. Now that I've done some research for a new book, I've learned the error of my ways. Of course I knew the pointed hats and long flowing black robes from the Wicked Witch of the West and Halloween were gross exaggerations. But I didn't know witches believed in karma.  Aren't we getting Buddha all mixed up here with wiccan?  Witches claim the Rule of Three. If you harm someone it will come back at you threefold. So they are quite careful about using their magic for good. Not only that but witches believe in reincarnation.  Their souls go to Summerland and wait til they are ready to start another round here on earth. So other religious sects believe in reincarnation and that lessons must be learned or we keep returning to earth. What's going on here? How did this blow your mind overlap occur?

Truth really is stranger than fiction.


No comments:

Post a Comment