Friday, September 30, 2011

Thanksgiving

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day and I've a lot to be thankful for. I am so very grateful to my Mother who gave me the tools to pursue my dreams. I am grateful for my immediate family who support my long hours of writing and to an editor who took a chance and accepted a proposal.  I am grateful to a colleague who introduced me to another editor who is now considering four books. I am grateful to those who believed in me and gave me the opportunity to share information on a national conference call.  I am grateful for my health and that I have such wonderful people who love me.  I blessed in that I work with the most fabulous, giving people you could imagine and I get to do work I love.

I am grateful for the opportunity to give back. Peace for me lies in helping others to develop their careers, in writing books that may help someone somewhere, and in offering what I can to assist others in need.  I want to give more.  With like-minded people, I'm starting a non-profit.

I am blessed to be able to do that.  Thank you. How wonderful to have a special day to say thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment